Travel is Life is a destination for nomads, perpetual travelers, and travel enthusiasts like you to come together, learn something new, and share their love of travel. My mission is to translate the passion you and I share for traveling into a valuable community, online shop, and travel resource.
Whether you’ve backpacked through Central America, road tripped across the USA, business traveled to Asia, or vacationed in Europe–if you love to travel as much as me, I know you’ll find something at Travel is Life to enjoy.
Where should I go?
- Shop – Check out our shop and discover new travel products for sale. I’ve been doing the heavy lifting for you and curating the best travel items available online. A portion of all profits from this shop goes towards the Travel is Life Study Abroad Scholarship which helps offset the cost for students to study abroad.
- Blog – Travel stories, tips & resources, world facts, travel quotes, and more!
- Deals, Deals, Deals! – You won’t find these anywhere else. Monthly promotional (free) items coming all year in 2017 + more exclusive deals. Click that link and subscribe.
- Guestbook – Who are you? Where are you? And where are you headed? Be sure to sign the guestbook while you’re here!
- Travel Buyer Guides – If you need advice about what to buy for your next trip, I’ve done the research and put together buyer guides that’ll help you make informed decisions on travel gear and nomad productivity tools.
- Travel Quotes – We all love good quotes about traveling. Here are the very best to get you motivated and excited about your next trip.
- Interesting Travel Facts – Want to learn something new about the world? It’s an amazing place! I’ve got quite a few things to teach you right here at Travel is Life.
- Nomad Life – Are you living the digital nomad lifestyle? This section of the blog is written especially for you.
And this is just the beginning. There are lots more exciting things in store for Travel is Life in 2017 so stay tuned. You can follow along here at the Our Journey section and on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. I also pin like crazy so check out our Pinterest boards.
Want to get involved?
- Learn about becoming an Ambassador for Travel is Life and helping to grow this amazing community.
- Follow me to the ends of the earth on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Are you a digital nomad business owner? Join the Facebook Group and connect with other nomad entrepreneurs around the globe.
- Are you a travel writer? Learn about writing for us.
- Ready to take a trip? Check out the Shop for the best travel items on the market.
- Got something to promote? Learn about advertising with Travel is Life.
- Are you a designer? How about designing t-shirts & apparel for to sell in my shop?
- Got another idea of how you’d like to be involved? I’d love to hear it! Contact me here.
You may travel solo sometimes, but you’re never alone.
Travelers are a worldwide community within communities. And for that reason, I choose to give back to ours. A portion of all net profits from the website are donated to the Travel is Life Study Abroad Scholarship which helps afford high school and college students the opportunity to study abroad.
About Travel is Life
- Created for travelers by travelers
- Founded in Dec 2015
- Relaunched in Jan 2017
- Currently Headquartered somewhere in the Philippines(changes often)
- Our journey is the destination.
Wait, wait, wait.. Paul who?
Oh sorry, I almost forgot to introduce myself. My name is Paul Drecksler and I founded Travel is Life in Dec 2015 as a way to combine my love of business with my obsession of travel. But this site isn’t about me… it’s about you. I have a rule that guides every new article I publish and every new product I add to the store which is: It has to solve a problem, big or small, for travelers. If at any point I veer off course, feel free to yell at me!