Talk about starting the new year 2017 with a bang! What do you think of the new Travel is Life website? Like it or love it? I rebuilt the entire website from scratch over the holidays, and I'm just getting started. Here's what I'm beginning the new year with.
What's new at Travel is Life?
- New Shop – 100+ travel related items available for sale (coming soon).
- Upgraded Blog – Rebuilt on the WordPress platform so it can now handle multiple authors and advanced blogging/SEO functionality. Want to write for Travel is Life?
- Deals, Deals, Deals! – You won't find these anywhere else. Monthly promotional (free) items coming all year + more exclusive deals. Click that link and subscribe.
- New Guestbook – I built new custom software for the Guestbook so I can better connect with travelers like you around the world. Be sure to sign it while you're here!
- Travel Buyers Guides – If you need advice about what to buy for your next trip, I've done the research for you.
- Travel Quotes – We all love good quotes about traveling. I've put together the very best to get you motivated and excited about your next trip.
- Interesting Travel Facts – Want to learn something new about the world? I've got quite a few things to teach you right here at Travel is Life.
And this is just the beginning. There are lots more exciting things in store for Travel is Life in 2017 so stay tuned.
Want to get involved?
- Subscribe to my Deals. You won't find these anywhere else.
- Learn about becoming an Ambassador for Travel is Life and helping to grow this amazing community.
- Follow me to the ends of the earth on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Are you a travel writer? Learn about writing for us.
- Ready to take a trip? Check out the Shop for the best travel items on the market.
- Got something to promote? Learn about advertising with Travel is Life.
- Are you a designer? How about designing t-shirts & apparel for to sell in my shop?
Thank you for being here (wherever you are). If there's anything I can do for you, contact me, or e-mail [email protected]
PS: Leave a comment down below and let me know what you think of the new site!